26 Jun Best Hairstyles, Looks, Trends, 2018, 2019, 2020: Mandy Moore, MTV Awards, How To, Slicked Back Long Ponytail, Pro Beauty Tools
This pull back style is the perfect hair inspo for the summer months (hello wedding season!) when it’s just too hot for a blowout. We’ve got a step-by-step breakdown of how you can recreate this look at home without breaking the bank. You can get all of these tools on Amazon or at your local Target for under $50!
- Start with freshly washed and deeply conditioned hair
- Apply a little blow dry cream and blow dry your hair with the Pro Beauty Tools Ionic AC Motor Dryer with the concentrator attachment
- Dry the hair with the Pro Beauty Tools XL Paddle Brush, keeping the hair on the straight side with just a little natural texture
- After the hair is completely dry, clean up the center part and around the hairline with the Pro Beauty Tools XL Copper Digital Straightener
- Place the hair into a tight sleek low ponytail and secure it with a plastic elastic
- Using a weft of hair the same color as your own, wrap the weft of 18-inch hair around the ponytail, securing it with bobby pins along the way
- Wrap the entire weft until none of the ponytail can be seen
- Secure the loose ends with bobby pins and wrap a piece of hair around the base of the ponytail, hiding the top of the weft completely
- Wrap all of the hair around the 1.5″ barrel attachment of the Pro Beauty Tools 3-in-1 Copper Ceramic Styling Wand Kit to give the ponytail some texture
- Smooth all fly aways down and spray with full control hairspray to lock it all in
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be rocking the sleek low ponytail this summer season?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.