10 Oct The Makeup Show Returns November 5-7, 2021
The Makeup Show will be returning to the Big Apple November 5-7, 2021. Our CEO, Founder, and Cosmetic Chemist Ron Robinson will be in attendance this year. The Makeup Show will be at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC, NY 10011. In case you aren’t familiar with The Makeup Show, the show bring together the most exclusive beauty brands in the industry. Artists attend the show to learn techniques from master artists, mingle with peers, and shop their favorite brands at pro discount prices.
Sunset Beauty Brunch & Cocktail Party: The pre-show celebration begins with a Sunset Beauty Brunch on Friday, November 5 from 3 PM to 6 PM followed by a Cocktail Party from 6 PM to 8 PM. Attendees will get to sip cocktails and enjoy tasty bites while chatting it up with industry experts, brands, artists, and press in an intimate setting. They will also be taking home a gift bag full of the pro community’s favorite products! The brunch is $55 which includes the Cocktail Party. A ticket to the Cocktail Party only is $20.
Main Stage Presenters: Attendees will learn from legendary artists who are making an impact on our industry’s past, present, and future highlighting a range of topics such as innovation, color & business. A must see for all attendees.
- James Molloy, Making Up: James will share his inspiring story and show you how he creates his unforgettable looks. He will offer insight on choosing the right tool, take you through his process, and talk about building your name in a competitive industry.
- Mimi Choi, Art and Illusion: Mimi will take you through the process of creating one of her iconic looks while showcasing her ability to completely transform her canvas. Find inspiration from one of the most exciting artists in the industry and learn how Mimi uses various techniques to create unique and impactful makeup illusions.
- James Vincent, Danessa Myricks, Daniel Martin & Special Guests, We Need to Have a Conversation: Join this panel of artists and experts as they tackle the tough subjects and talk openly about accountability, authenticity, inclusion, and engagement.
- Camera Ready: The Art of Collaboration with Lindsay Adler, Linh Nguyen & Yvonne MacInnis: In this first time main stage presentation, these artists will offer advice on how to work in this exciting area of the industry while sharing their inspirational editorial beauty work they’re known for.
- Yaneek Proctor, Becoming Your Brand: Yaneek will show you some of the makeup tips that made her a viral sensation and share ideas on what every artist needs to know to become the most successful artist they can be.
Tickets are $55 for one day or $68 for two days. Your ticket will give you access to the Main Stage, Seminars, and Demo Stages, International Stage, and shopping with the brands.
For a complete schedule of the New York show, please visit www.themakeupshow.com.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be attending The Makeup Show event this year?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.