03 Nov Review, Ingredients, Photos, Skincare Trend, 2019, 2020: Launch of New Skincare Brand Amarose, Mandy Rose, WWE Superstar, Fit With Mandy
- Vitamin C (Superox-C): Extracted from the astonishing Australian kakadu plum, a superfruit that delivers the world’s highest source of Vitamin C (100x more in Vitamin C content) that promotes full looking skin, improves skin radiance, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin B (NIACINAMIDE): Skin restoring Vitamin B3 improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, and dullness.
- Vitamin E (TOCOPHEROL): Naturally occurring powerful antioxidants that helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors like pollution and UV, and also helps tighten and firm the look of skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Skin hydrating booster naturally present in our body. Boosts collagen synthesis, elasticity, and moisture of skin. Amarose uses 3 types with low, medium, and high molecular weights to act on the skin’s various layers to deliver maximum benefits.
- Beta-Glucan: Skin soothing mushroom that not only soothes but also moisturizes and helps protect skin.
- Caffeine: A natural, soothing, anti-inflammatory ingredient which can decrease redness and puffiness. It also helps wake up tired eyes by reducing the appearance of dark circles.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Does the new Amarose skincare line peak your interests?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.